SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
Free UK Shipping for orders over £50
Free International Shipping for orders over £100
- UK 48h Tracked Delivery: 2- 4 Working Days: £3.99
- European Tracked Delivery: 7- 10 Working Days £9.99
- International Tracked Delivery: 7- 10 Working Days £9.99
- All of our items are shipped by Royal Mail.
- We ship all items same day or next working day once order is placed. Delays are out of our control.
- Please ensure the address details you have provided are accurate as we are not liable for a refund if you have entered them incorrectly when ordering.
- Please note our delivery working days are Monday- Friday.
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. KAIVA LONDON is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
We hope that you love all our products, however, if for any reason you would like to return any items please read our policy below:
We do not accept returns or exchanges for any custom piece or earrings.
Any free item received (jewellery with its packaging) must be returned with the original order to receive a full refund. If not returned the original cost of the free piece will be deducted from the refund amount.
- The item must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery (domestic and international).
- We offer exchanges for ALL our customers if the size is wrong. We do not cover the cost of shipping. You will have to return the entire parcel (including free gifts) and place another order.
- We do not cover any costs to return items.
- We do not refund any amount paid for shipping. This includes any amount paid for delivery or to return the item. We only refund the cost of the item.
- PLEASE NOTE: when returning whole orders, we will deduct £5 from your refund due to packaging and shipping costs.
- All items must be completely undamaged, unworn and in the original box and pouch it came in.
- Once we receive your return our team will carry out a quality assessment and if it has been returned damaged or worn in any way unfortunately we will not be able to refund you.
- Please email us at email@example.com for the return address. We will get back to you within 12 hours.
- Write your order number or full name on a note inside the return and send it to the address emailed to you.
- For International Returns: When labelling the customs form please label the package as “RETURNED GOODS- ZERO CUSTOM VALUE.” Any custom duties charged to KAIVA LONDON will be subtracted from your refund amount, if this is not done.
Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions no matter what they are, we are always happy to help!
Get in touch with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I change or cancel my order?
Once your order has been sent out, your order cannot be changed or cancelled; please double all details check before placing your order.